The safety, health, and wellbeing of our guests, partners, and employees are top priorities. We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, and following the lead of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), government agencies, and internal teams to stay on top of this evolving situation. According to the most recent information from the CDC, for the majority of people, the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low. With that said, we would like to share the following information in order to keep you updated.
Your Japanese beach house retreat is back.
We can't wait to safely welcome you for more unforgettable crafted experiences beginning June 4th.
Protocols, Procedures, and Preventive Measures
At Nobu Hotel Miami Beach, the health and safety of our guests and team members is paramount.
We now find ourselves in a new world due to COVID-19. As we move forward and begin to welcome our guests and team members back to our hotels and restaurants, the journey will be further tailored with precautionary hygiene protocols directed by the local health organizations and government authorities within each of our destinations. You are our family, and we remain resolute in striving to continually provide to you our Nobu guest experience through our heartfelt kokoro service.
At Nobu Hotel Miami Beach, we have implemented the following precautionary measures, in accordance with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local and national health authorities:
1. Guest & Employee Health: City of Miami Beach is currently requiring all individuals to wear face coverings. Antibacterial hand-sanitizing stations have been placed throughout all areas of the hotel, with additional signage throughout back-of-house and guest areas reminding everyone of important health and hygiene protocols such as handwashing and physical distancing. Physical contact will be minimized as much as possible.
2. Employee Protocols: All of our staff have received thorough training on our enhanced protocols, in addition to training on identifying any flu or virus-like symptoms and following a firm procedure on reporting to a medical official. Staff will also continue to receive training on global standards of sanitation set forth by third parties such as Ecolab and NSF. In addition to ongoing training, employees will be closely monitored for any symptoms (including a temperature reading) on a daily basis, and will be required to wear the appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) based on their roles and responsibilities.
3. Cleaning Protocols and Sanitation: We use cleaning products from Ecolab and Procter & Gamble that are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. We have increased the frequency of deep-cleaning and disinfecting all common areas, public spaces and guest rooms (in addition to back of house areas) with an emphasis on high-contact surfaces such as front desk check-in counters, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, ATMs, handrails, tables, gym equipment, dining surfaces, seating areas, pool chairs and more.
4. Physical Distancing: Guests and employees are instructed to practice physical distancing by standing six feet away from other groups who are not traveling with them; this includes while standing in lines, waiting for elevators (including limited capacity), or walking throughout the hotel. Additionally, furniture placement throughout all common areas and back-of-house has been rearranged to allow for increased spacing, including redesigned layouts for meetings and events.
5. Guest Experience: Every step of the guest journey has its own set of defined protocols that will ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees, while maintaining the level of service that you have come to expect. This includes our in-house transfer company, luggage disinfection, non-invasive temperature readings via a thermal camera, a pristine check-in process, strictly enforced hygiene practices and physical distancing throughout the spa, salon, fitness center, pool and beach areas and more.
6. F&B: We will continue to reinforce our internationally recognized methods of identifying and managing food safety related risk, including Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP), and adhering to strict global brand standards in addition to third-party standards such as NSF. Select services such as buffet have been eliminated, while in-room dining will now be contactless.
You Are Now Going to the
Eden Roc Miami Beach Website
You Are Now Going To The
Eden Roc Miami Beach Website